Our story begins in 1950 from a small bookstore in the center of Athens, housed at 1 Harilaou Trikoupis Street, by Michael Yovas, whose main activity was stationery.
In the 1970s Antonis Yovas took over the reins.
In the following decades the company starts to import school, photographic and gift items, developing its network and clientele in the domestic market and concluding the first license contracts.
In the new millennium the management passes to Michael and Kimon Giovas and the company, in addition to its prominent position in the school supplies and toys market, is now active in energy and tourism.
Over the years the company has grown into one of the largest manufacturers and distributors in Europe and the Middle East and the GIM brand has exploded and captured the interest of parents and children alike.